A standalone solution to automate precise part counting and box filling with 270° to 360° rotation.
The control has the following program modes:
- Counting Mode: Industrial Conveyor | MTF Mulit-Parts Filling common for injection moulding and other applications which have multiple cavity tools. In counting mode the operator sets the desired quantity per box and number of cavities which are multiplied by of potential free contact signals from the process machine. A second potential free input can be used for a reject part signal, rejected parts are not counted. After the desired quantity per box is reached the device turns to the next position.
- Time Mode: The position changes after a predefined time.
- In-feed Conveyor Control. The control can be interfaced with an in-feed conveyor to control conveyor run-and pause-times often used for part cooling. A follow-up time ensures that parts are counted during transit time on the conveyor.
- More Features
- Scope & Design
- Supply & Installation
- Parts & Maintenance
Scope & Design
Any successful project begins with a well-designed project scope that demonstrates understanding of the task ahead. We know projects are won during this preliminary stage and work very hard to ensure our clients are confident their scope is understood.
Fleming’s in-house design engineers can partner with you to design a modular solution tailored to your business, ensuring it meets current and future manufacturing needs. We understand customers appreciate transparency with advice and quotations, or that if machinery operation fails, so does productivity. Fleming’s experience and understanding of manufacturing, coupled with quality product, is a good place to start in reducing the possibility against failure.
Supply & Installation
Fleming provides a full solution recommendation complete with detailed CAD drawings and factory scale layouts. The attention to detail and accuracy our design team implements into our drawings calculates exact quantities of installation components bringing our projects in on budget without hidden cost or excess leftovers.
A Fleming project manager will be assigned to co-ordinate the entire installation time-line from delivery onsite to final handover to minimise down time and interruption to your daily business.
Parts & Maintenance
Fleming’s service installation teams will ensure ongoing post-installation support and maintenance.
It is Fleming’s recommendation that customers consider an (optional) Preventative Maintenance Scheme to reduce the possibility against future failure. Preventative Maintenance is delivered by one of Fleming’s trained service technicians.
Spare Parts: We know how important the speed of repair should be. If spare parts are required at any point in the life of the equipment, Fleming can either arrange same-day despatch (on orders before 12 noon) on quality replacement parts, or, arrange immediate order and delivery within 7 working days if coming from overseas. Our financial investment to carry strong hold of all main spare parts locally is backed with an automatic re-ordering schedule.
Service: 24 hour/365 Days a Year – Fleming provides a 24 hour call out service all year round. Our national team of experienced technicians are passionate about plastics, chillers and conveyors, and will attend to the issue in the shortest time possible. Please call Fleming between 8am to 5pm (excluding public holidays):
- Within Australia: 1300 730 736
- Within New Zealand: 0800 442 569
Talk to Fleming Customer Service for more information: email@example.com