Granulators dedicated to inline grinding with injection molding machines of sprues, scraps, engineering plastics and elastomers filled with glass fiber. Maintenance of the JM Series is particularly easy; the opening of machines does not require the use of tools.
TRIA JM Series represents 5 models.
The TRIA 20 JM granulator is ideal for closed loop recycling. A low running-cost motor, large feed opening and small footprint make this model a popular choice for low-cost recycling by press.
- Granulators dedicated to injection molding
- Standard grinding chamber
- Scissor cut configuration
- Rotary discs as standard
- Constant cutting geometry
- Screen area equal to 50 % of rotor circumference
- Tool free access
- Low running -ost via 2hp (1.5kW) motor
- Large 7.75″ x 7″ (200 x 180 mm) feed opening
- Standard and customised feed and evacuation systems available
- Turn key packages designed and installed
A granulator that is fully sound proofed and designed to cater to a variety of feed methods from manual feed to fully auto turn key systems. The large feed openings provide a high degree of flexibility and allow for a variety of products. Low-cost recycling is due to its energy efficient design.
- More Features
- Scope & Design
- Supply & Installation
- Parts & Maintenance
- Energy Saving: Reactive power cost reduced to minimum thus having a direct impact on hourly energy cost.
- Ease of Use: Easy Operation & Maintenance: Reduced mainenance frequency and downtime by advance engineering design. Safety of operator during use and maintenance. Easy tool free access to screen, hopper and grinding chamber.
- Performance: Efficient Solutions: Diverse production range of machines for recovery of scraps of varying size and weight maintenance reduced to the minimum. Shape, orientation and shutter of hoppers greatly reduce fly-back.
- Cost Reduction: Energy Efficient: Lowest running cost expressed in kWh/kg available on the market. Reaction power cost reduced to minimum thus having a direct impact on hourly energy cost. Keys for the fixing of motor pulley and flywheel. Pulley and flywheel design gives higher inertia.
- Durability: Regind Quality Material: Homogeneous and uniform regrind constantly produced. Mechanical and physical properties of plastics unchanged.
- Additional Feature: Diverse production range of machines for recovery of scraps of varying size and weight maintenance reduced to the minimum.
Scope & Design
Any successful project begins with a well-designed project scope that demonstrates understanding of the task ahead. We know projects are won during this preliminary stage and work very hard to ensure our clients are confident their scope is understood.
Fleming’s in-house design engineers can partner with you to design a modular solution tailored to your business, ensuring it meets current and future manufacturing needs. We understand customers appreciate transparency with advice and quotations, or that if machinery operation fails, so does productivity. Fleming’s experience and understanding of manufacturing, coupled with quality product, is a good place to start in reducing the possibility against failure.
Supply & Installation
Fleming provides a full solution recommendation complete with detailed CAD drawings and factory scale layouts. The attention to detail and accuracy our design team implements into our drawings calculates exact quantities of installation components bringing our projects in on budget without hidden cost or excess leftovers.
A Fleming project manager will be assigned to co-ordinate the entire installation time-line from delivery onsite to final handover to minimise down time and interruption to your daily business.
Parts & Maintenance
Fleming’s service installation teams will ensure ongoing post-installation support and maintenance.
It is Fleming’s recommendation that customers consider an (optional) Preventative Maintenance Scheme to reduce the possibility against future failure. Preventative Maintenance is delivered by one of Fleming’s trained service technicians.
Spare Parts: We know how important the speed of repair should be. If spare parts are required at any point in the life of the equipment, Fleming can either arrange same-day despatch (on orders before 12 noon) on quality replacement parts, or, arrange immediate order and delivery within 7 working days if coming from overseas. Our financial investment to carry strong hold of all main spare parts locally is backed with an automatic re-ordering schedule.
Service: 24 hour/365 Days a Year – Fleming provides a 24 hour call out service all year round. Our national team of experienced technicians are passionate about plastics, chillers and conveyors, and will attend to the issue in the shortest time possible. Please call Fleming between 8am to 5pm (excluding public holidays):
- Within Australia: 1300 730 736
- Within New Zealand: 0800 442 569
Talk to Fleming Customer Service for more information: email@example.com