19 models of energy optimised water cooled modular chillers complete with tank and pump ranging from 28kW to 1500kW.
The GRW series are water cooled modular chillers with or without an internal pressurised tank allowing additional chillers to be connected at any time to meet future demand. With a huge range of configurations and cooling capacities the GRW is built to order specifically to your requirements. Commonly supplied with external plate heat exchanger skids, pumps skids, remote control panels or the Gateway Ethernet communications package.
- More Features
- Scope & Design
- Supply & Installation
- Parts & Maintenance
- Energy Saving: The GRW Series is energy optimised using the latest refrigeration technology and advanced algorithms ensuring the highest possible COP operation with condenser water inlet temperature up to 30¡C.
- Performance: New technology scroll compressor with high COP up to 6 (what?) Copper shell and tube evaporator with high -efficiency water-gas exchange
- Environmental: Environmentally friendly R407c refrigerant
- Durability: Stainless steel high flow process pumps. Optional: Stainless steel frame. Condenser fin protective coating for close proximity to sea water.
- Additional Feature: Leaving water temperature range of -10¼C to 25¼C One, two or four refrigeration circuits for partial load staging and in-built redundancy Flow sensor and pressure switches for high and low pressure Water level sensor and automatic fill
- Additional Feature: Manual by-pass valve or optional automatic by-pass valve Built-in closed pressurised tank Control panel complete with off the shelf microprocessor Remote on/off control IP55 for outdoor installation without cover
- Additional Feature: Optional Features: Without tank or pump Pump skid Plate heat exchanger skid Ethernet Gateway communication Remote control panel for up to 5 chillers Stainless steel brazed plate condenser & evaporator Double process pump, one active, one stand-by with auto rotation Automatic by-pass for pressure stability, installed into main supply line
Scope & Design
Any successful project begins with a well-designed project scope that demonstrates understanding of the task ahead. We know projects are won during this preliminary stage and work very hard to ensure our clients are confident their scope is understood.
Fleming’s in-house design engineers can partner with you to design a modular solution tailored to your business, ensuring it meets current and future manufacturing needs. We understand customers appreciate transparency with advice and quotations, or that if machinery operation fails, so does productivity. Fleming’s experience and understanding of manufacturing, coupled with quality product, is a good place to start in reducing the possibility against failure.
Supply & Installation
Fleming provides a full solution recommendation complete with detailed CAD drawings and factory scale layouts. The attention to detail and accuracy our design team implements into our drawings calculates exact quantities of installation components bringing our projects in on budget without hidden cost or excess leftovers.
A Fleming project manager will be assigned to co-ordinate the entire installation time-line from delivery onsite to final handover to minimise down time and interruption to your daily business.
Parts & Maintenance
Fleming’s service installation teams will ensure ongoing post-installation support and maintenance.
It is Fleming’s recommendation that customers consider an (optional) Preventative Maintenance Scheme to reduce the possibility against future failure. Preventative Maintenance is delivered by one of Fleming’s trained service technicians.
Spare Parts: We know how important the speed of repair should be. If spare parts are required at any point in the life of the equipment, Fleming can either arrange same-day despatch (on orders before 12 noon) on quality replacement parts, or, arrange immediate order and delivery within 7 working days if coming from overseas. Our financial investment to carry strong hold of all main spare parts locally is backed with an automatic re-ordering schedule.
Service: 24 hour/365 Days a Year – Fleming provides a 24 hour call out service all year round. Our national team of experienced technicians are passionate about plastics, chillers and conveyors, and will attend to the issue in the shortest time possible. Please call Fleming between 8am to 5pm (excluding public holidays):
- Within Australia: 1300 730 736
- Within New Zealand: 0800 442 569
Talk to Fleming Customer Service for more information: email@example.com