Position Vacant: Electrician & Mechanical Technician
Are you an experienced industrial electrician looking to join Australia’s most established equipment and machinery suppliers?
Fleming is looking for a talented Electrical and Mechanical Technician who holds a current Australian electrician’s licence, and is as driven and passionate as we are in providing customers the best turn-key installations and commissioning of machinery. This role requires the ability to work autonomously and involves frequent interstate travel. Product training overseas is also provided when required.
TYPE OF ROLE: Full-time
- Service, install, commission, train and hand-over to Fleming’s valued customers on branded equipment, machinery and systems.
- Manage projects autonomously with professionalism.
- Frequent interstate travel required.
- International travel also required when needed for training purposes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years experience in an electrical and mechanical role.
- Must hold a current Australian electrician’s certification
- Experience in extrusion, blow and injection molding will be a strong advantage but not essential
- Mechanical aptitude essential
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Developed customer service and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work autonomously within a team
- An ability to work within tight deadlines
- Experience reading engineering plans is highly regarded
- Accuracy and time management essential
- Respects and ensures client confidentiality at all times
- Respectful and friendly disposition
- A sense of humour
The role involves major project installation work with leading Australian manufactures including New Zealand. Bi-annual training in Europe is also offered to ensure update skill sets match latest technology. Competitive salary offered relative to experience.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated team, then we want to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY: For a confidential conversation, please call Tim Fleming on +61 2 8976 9203 or email email@example.com.
We are a successful Australian business specialising in the sale and distribution of high performing plastics machinery, industrial chillers and conveyor products for a wide range of manufacturing industries, mainly plastics. For over 35 years, we have been providing Australian and New Zealand manufacturing with the highest performing industrial ancillary products and systems on the market. Past clients include Asahi, Sistema, Seeley International, Coca Cola, GlaxoSmithKline, VISY, Dincel, Sphere Medical and Iplex, just to name a few. We are passionate about what we do and thrive on seeking new ways of providing our customers with a level of professionalism and customer service unrivalled by our competitors.