POSITION VACANT: SENIOR INDUSTRIAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Are you a highly experienced Industrial Technician looking to join Australia’s most established extrusion, blending, feeding, dosing and drying providers AND work with the nation’s leading manufacturers?
Fleming is looking for a talented Senior Technician who is as driven and passionate as we are in providing customers the best turn-key extrusion, feeding, dosing, blending, cooling, recycling and control equipment installations and commissioning of machinery. Our new technician will also be required to train our valued customers on machinery from the world’s leading brands such as Battenfeld-Cincinatti, Industrial Frigo, Labotek, Maguire, Movacolor and TRIA to name a few. This role requires the ability to work autonomously and involves frequent interstate travel. Product training overseas is also provided.
- Service, install, commission and train Fleming’s valued customers on branded equipment, machinery and systems.
- Manage projects autonomously with professionalism.
- Frequent interstate travel required.
- International travel also required when needed for training purposes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years experience (and electrician certified) in a similar role
- Experience in extrusion, blow and injection molding will be a strong advantage
- Mechanical aptitude essential
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Highly developed customer service and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work autonomously within a team
- An ability to work within tight deadlines
- Experience reading engineering plans
- Accuracy and time management essential
- Respects and ensures client confidentiality at all times
- Respectful and friendly disposition
- A sense of humour
The role involves major project installation work with leading Australian manufactures including New Zealand. Bi-annual European training trips is also offered to ensure update skill sets match latest technology. Competitive salary offered relative to experience.
If you want to be part of a highly motivated team, then we want to hear from you. For a confidential chat, please contact Tim Fleming at email@example.com or +61 2 8976 9203. Applications close March 30th, 2018.
We are a successful Australian business specialising in the sale and distribution of high performing plastics machinery, industrial chillers and conveyor products for a wide range of manufacturing industries, mainly plastics. For over 35 years, we have been providing Australian and New Zealand manufacturing with the highest performing industrial ancillary products and systems on the market. Past clients include Asahi, Sistema, Seeley International, Coca Cola, GlaxoSmithKline, VISY, Dincel, Sphere Medical and Iplex, just to name a few. We are passionate about what we do and thrive on seeking new ways of providing our customers with a level of professionalism and customer service unrivalled by our competitors.